Monday 19 November 2012

Wow its been a year!!

..since I last posted *Blows away the cobwebs* lol

Well since then I have been through a relatively difficult pregnancy (for me) pain wise,  and welcomed number 4 bundle into our family 3 months ago. So we are complete with 3 pink bundles and 1 blue :D So housework and being an absolutely doting wife got put on the back burner much to dear hubbys distress, but he survived.

Now I have been given a boost and renewed strength in my passion to do that 'little bit more' as he realized he really does miss us when the children and I went away for 5 days to a get together that he couldn't get time off work for :) So I hope to gain more insight to what I can do from the Titus 2 Tuesday ladies and the various others I find to follow along with. I hope you can all help me to grow as I share my experiances with a growing young family and my struggles to connect to a husband that I only had to myself for 3 months of marriage before the first bundle of pink came along 5 1/2 years ago.

Bless you all <3




1 comment:

  1. Blessings to you. Those bundles will grow and you will grow with them in wisdom and in joy. I have 3 adult children and they are still the light of my life second only to the incredible grandchildren they have provided. God is good.

    ReplyDelete