Wednesday 9 November 2011

A new Start

Well after a months break on here, due to a few 'headaches' with Blogger its self and a lot of thought into what I wanted the blog to be and if it was really what I wanted, I am back :)

My dearest wish is to be seen as a strong woman standing 1 step behind her man, as a loving supporter and a willing helper. Just how much work and thought that takes I never realised. But I have started afresh again and after a very busy day in the home today I think I am finally settling on my vision.

While it may take a little more work to acheive this.....

....They do say that practise makes perfect.

So tonight as I have made my dear hubbys' lunch ready for tomorrow, I will quickly do a tidy up and off to bed for me :)

Happy Housekeeping :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, I appreciate it. :)

    It does take a lot of practice to get routines down pat and even then, sometimes we slack. It's hard with kids too... Just do your best and I'm sure that your family will appreciate it. :)

    ((Hugs))
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Have you discovered "Sugar Pie Farmhouse" yet? If not, here's the link .. http://www.sugarpiefarmhouse.com/
    Ruth Ann is such a wonderful example and SO incredibly encouraging to wives and Mothers. I think that you will LOVE her. Just click on Blog under the title.. you won't be sorry.

    ReplyDelete