Thursday 6 October 2011

A New Life

No not a baby but a new life, a new marriage for me and my husband and a happier life for our children. That is what I hope to achieve and with looking around the blogasphere I know there is plenty of inspiration :) Through my craft blog (at http://crossstitchcrazymum.blogspot.com/) I have found a lot of wonderful women and families trying to make the best of their life and I know I must try as well. I will be making this my diary of becoming a more 'submissive' wife and loving helpmate, and seeing what I can do to teach my children and what we can do as a whole to eat healthier, fresher and just to be happier in myself. I am striving to better myself and share my struggles and rejoicings with those who understand :) Now if Blogger will behave I will be able continue to show these 2 sides of me as a constant, changing wife and lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment